Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
Cupcakes made with Oreos? I'm in- I'm not a huge fan of the cookie on it's own but in a cupcake it sounds incredibly delicious. I discovered this recipe on Pinterest, which led me to discover one of my favorite new blogs: Annie's eats.
You can view the original recipe here, on Annie's blog.
| Start by mixing your dry ingredients |
| Then mix in your wet ingredients and cookies |
| To bake these puppies up, place half an oreo on the bottom cream side up, then fill 1/2 full with finished cupcake mix. |
| Your finished cupcake will look like this delicious beast! |
| Wait for them to cool, and then frost with the delicious cream cheese frosting. |
You are going to LOVE these cupcakes, not only do they look beautiful but they taste delicious!
Make sure to check out Annie's Eats as well- her blog is sunny and beautiful and her food is photographed impeccable.
No comments:
Post a Comment